"The end results were nothing short of spectacular! I have my artwork displayed with pride in our family room and just love this cherished memory of our day out!" — Linda A.
A Beautiful Way to Always Remember Your Best Friend
Photo opportunities come and go. You probably have many, many pictures on your phone, and you may even scroll through them now and then. But these pictures eventually become lost or forgotten, and may never be seen again.
It’s time to preserve those memories in a way you can enjoy every day! Beautiful wall art or printed photographs will be seen and enjoyed every time you gaze at them. The connection between you and your pet will shine through in your artwork, and will bring you such joy and happiness!
Portrait sessions are fully personalized for each client, and no two sessions are completely alike. The style of photographs will largely be determined by the type of artwork you prefer.
$650 session fee, which includes:
• planning consultation
• custom date, private session on the Shadow Dog property
• 90-minute session
• private ordering appointment to view final proofs and order artwork
• $300 product credit to use on final purchase
Puppy’s First Year Plan
$2,950 which includes:
- three 30-minute sessions (at roughly 9-12 wks, 6 mo, 1 yr)
- gorgeous album with 15 of your favorite images, after your final session
- planning consulation before each session
- private ordering appointment after each session to select five images for your album
- additional artwork available for purchase
It’s time to decorate with images that are close to your heart. Wall art, created with portraits from a Shadow Dog Photography session, is what most clients choose to invest in. There are a variety of styles to suit your taste, starting at $975.
If you can’t decide which images to choose, or you just want to have them all, an album is for you! This is a beautiful way to tell your pet’s story. These albums have thick, luxurious pages and are custom designed. Starting at $2,975.